To provide a citizens advice bureau for people living in the local area.
- Provide free, confidential and impartial general information and advice
- Provide specialist advice on issues such as welfare rights, benefits and legal issues
- Outreach clinics in Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, Woodend Hospital and Calsayseat Medical Practice
- Macmillan Project – specialised advice for anyone affected by cancer
- In-Court Advice Project – specialised advice available at the Sheriff Court for unrepresented litigants
- Independent Advice & Support Services – specialised advice for NHS users – general advice, information and help with complaints.
Monday – Friday, 9.15am – 4.45pm
Telephone advice from Citizens Advice Direct: Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 8.00pm and Saturday, 10.00am – 2.00pm.
0808 800 9060
OUTREACH SERVICES – TORRY COMMUNITY CENTR OSCAR RD AB11 8ER
Money Advice Service Only – Tuesday 10am to 3pm
41 Union Street
Phone: 01224 569 750 (Admin)
Helpline number: 0808 800 9060
Last updated: June 8, 2021 6:14 pm