- Ensure that the interest and needs of disabled people are fully represented at all levels of decision making
- Secure barrier-free services accessible to all within the city of Aberdeen.
- Information and advice on disability issues and services
- Access to disability information on the internet
- Help with applying for benefits, including filling in forms
- Regular social group for people with disabilities to meet and participate in various activities.
- Consultation with local authority, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure comprehensive quality of service
- Campaigning for accessible public transport and close proximity parking for all.
Monday – Friday, 10.00am – 4.00pm
Address: Units G & H, Kettock Lodge, Campus 2, 2 Balgownie Drive, Aberdeen, AB22 8GU
Units G & H, Kettock Lodge
2 Balgownie Drive
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:26 pm