I’m struggling getting in and out of my bath, is there any support that I can get?

People often call us because they are struggling with getting in and out of the bath. The first step would be to contact your local social work department (or NHS Highland in Highland) to arrange a care needs assessment.  You might qualify for an adaptation such as a walk in shower in your bathroom. For more information see our Assessment of Needs Information Guide.

Back to top