Centre for Disability Studies
Undertakes teaching and research on a wide range of disability issues
To promote the development of disability studies and research at regional, national and international levels.
- Run disability studies courses
- Research all aspects of disability
- Promote a disability research discussion list
- Maintain the Disability Archive UK for national and international consumption
- Hold relevant seminars and conferences
- Support independent publisher: The Disability Press.
c/o Marie Johnson
School of Sociology and Social Policy
University of Leeds
Record last updated: 9th Nov 2016