Support, information and advice service for carers
Carers UK is the national membership charity for the millions of people who look after older, ill or disabled family and friends in the UK.
However caring affects you, Carers UK is there with support, information and advice, campaigning for lasting change and innovating to find new ways to make life better.
- To join as a free member: https://www.carersuk.org/how-you-can-help/join-us
- Use our online forum to connect with other carers https://www.carersuk.org/forum
- For Help and Advice about caring, visit our website or contact our advice team. For opening times: https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/talk-to-us
- Campaigning for lasting change and bringing carers together to have a voice
- Information for professionals including research, publications and support
Contact details for Scotland:-
21 Pearce Street
Tel 0141 445 3070 (See separate entry)
20 Great Dover Street
Record last updated: 15th Oct 2018