Renfrewshire Carers Centre
Renfrewshire Carers Centre is a one stop shop for carers whose aims are to support carers in their caring role
Renfrewshire Carers Centre is a one stop shop for carers whose aims are to support carers in their caring role and provide them with opportunities to have a life outside of caring through a range of high quality services.
The services they provide within the centre are advice and support to carers, their families and friends looking after anyone who is ill or disabled including mental health, learning disabilities.
Also offers respite, befriending, one to one support, advocacy and therapeutic services.
They also offer training to carers throughout the year.
They also have different support groups with run through each month which are all held in The Northcroft Medical Centre and they all start at 1pm-3pm, which are;
- Male Carers support group on the first Tuesday of every month
- Alzheimer’s/dementia support group on first Thursday of every month
- Former Carers support group on the second Tuesday of every month
- Parkinson's support group on the third Thursday of every month
- Stroke support group on the fourth Tuesday of every month
They also have support groups which are held in the centre such as;
- Parent support group which has an evening meeting on the first Wednesday of every month at 7.00pm - 9.00pm and the daytime meeting on the second Wednesday of every month at 12.00pm - 2.00pm
- Grandparents/kinship carers support group on the last Tuesday of every month at 11:30am - 1.00pm
- Paisley support group on the third Tuesday of every month at 1pm - 3.00pm
- Linwood support group out at Ardlamant square in Linwood which is on the second Monday of every month at 1.00pm - 3.00pm.
The service is free to all carers in Renfrewshire
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 8.45am - 4.45pm
Wednesday 12.45pm - 4.45pm
Friday, 8.55am - 3.55pm.
Abbey Mill Business Centre
Tel: 0141 887 3643
Record last updated: 31st Aug 2018