Richmond Fellowship Scotland
Support people with a mental health and/or learning disability
- To uphold the rights of individuals with mental health and / or learning difficulty, to lead as full and independent a life as possible.
- To work in partnership with users, carers and professionals in order to develop services, housing and practices that are appropriate, flexible and responsive.
- Twenty four hour supported accommodation (small group living and single tenancies)
- Supported living (closely grouped and dispersed)
- Home support and / or day / evening activities.
- Primary care / counselling service
- Research initiatives
Range of service throughout Scotland, including Ayrshire, Angus, Aberdeenshire, South Lanarkshire and Fife. Contact the organisation for further information or check the website for details.
3 Buchanan Gate
Buchanan Gate Business Park
Tel: 0845 013 6300
Record last updated: 15th Aug 2018