Rape Crisis Scotland
Rape Crisis Scotland is the national office for the rape crisis movement in Scotland
- To help develop the rape crisis movement inScotland
- To provide a national Rape CrisisHelpline for anyone affected by sexual violence, no matter when or how it happened.
- To work with member centres to ensure survivors are offered consistent, high quality support
- To assist in the development of new rape crisis provision around Scotland
- To raise awareness about the extent and reality of sexual violence.
- National Rape Crisis Helpline
- Contact details on support agencies in local areas
- Up-to-date information on legal issues
- Resource library
- Website giving up-to-date information on issues relating to sexual violence
- National training
- Assistance with developing rape crisis services in local areas
- Joint working and consultancy around good practice in working with survivors of sexual violence
- Representing the views and concerns of survivors of sexual violence at a national level.
1st Floor, Tara House
46 Bath Street
Record last updated: 19th May 2017