Support organisation service provider for people with epilepsy
To enhance the quality of life for people affected by epilepsy, by promoting research, education and public awareness and by delivering specialist medical care and support services.
- Medical services for adults
- Assessment services for adults
- Residential and respite care for adults
- Supported living accommodation for adults
- Information and education service
- Range of training for professionals
- Provide a helpline which is available Monday - Tuesday 9.00am - 4.00pm, Wednesday 9.00am to 7.30pm
The helpline can be accessed Monday and Tuesday, between 9.00am and 4.00pm and Wednesday between 9.00am - 7.30pm.
Chalfont St Peter
Record last updated: 2nd Aug 2018