New Lanarkshire College (Additional Support Needs)
Additional support needs for disabled students
To be a key provider of local, national and international learning opportunities, making a full contribution to the economic, social and cultural life of the local community and meeting the needs of individual learners.
Extended learning support is available to disabled students.
The college can offer practical assistance such as:
- specialist tutors to assist in study support
- scribes/readers/note takers
- communication support workers (interpreters)
- access technology and software
- information in accessible formats
- specialist examination/assessment arrangements
- personal care support
The college can also provide information on sources of funding, counselling services, extended learning support and specialist equipment.
1 Enterprise Way
Helpline: 0300 555 80 80
Record last updated: 25th Aug 2014