Information & practical support for people with M.E. /Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, their carers and families
The ME Association provides information and support on ME/CFS to people with ME/CFS. They strive to develop professional and high quality information materials and services.
- Specialist information and advice services
- Telephone helpline is open every day 10.00am - 12.00 noon, 2.00pm - 4.00pm and 7.00pm - 9.00pm. Call 0844 576 5326 for information and support.
- Email helpline to give out information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over 70 leaflets and booklets covering all aspects of management
- Provides training for health and other professionals
- Fund and support research
- Campaigns for appropriate high-quality services for people with ME / CFS / PVFS.
Link to local Scottish support groups -
The ME Association - Head Office
7 Apollo Office Court
Record last updated: 27th Jun 2019