Independent Living Project (Orkney)
Enable disabled people to have self determination, choice and control, equal access to economic, social and cultural life
To help people receiving a direct payment or independent living fund to employ a personal assistant by looking after their responsibilities of being an employer.
- Advertising and recruitment
- Advice on appropriate insurance
- Organising relevant training
- Payroll, tax and National Insurance
- Contracts, job descriptions, health and safety at work policy
- Provide literature to help clients.
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Orkney Carers Centre
Kirkwall Travel Centre
West Castle Street
Record last updated: 19th Dec 2016