Support group for people with Gaucher disease and their families
To facilitate interaction between all those involved with Gaucher disease towards a positive outcome.
- Provides information about Gaucher disease and keeps families and specialist advisers up to date with developments
- Encourages the availability of treatment including enzyme replacement therapy
- Keeps families in contact for mutual support
- Actively encourages medical research
- Holds periodic meetings and workshops.
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 3.00pm.
8 Silver Street
Record last updated: 14th Mar 2017