The pandemic has changed how many people work and with a new office and hybrid working arrangements in place, we have reviewed our volunteering strategy to accommodate what volunteers need in terms of flexibility of commitment and working location whilst supporting interesting and engaging opportunities.
Addressing the challenges, we now have an opportunity to offer roles that can be carried out remotely. Some roles will require onsite training with the possibility to work remotely once training is completed and induction signed off. Our roles will cover all departments:
- Marketing – writing blogs, contributing to newsletters
- Database Admin – updating Scottish Disability Directory
- Research – exploring new topics or updates and presenting them to the team, contributing to Information Guides
- Fundraising – promoting Give As You Live, helping with funding applications for projects
- Accessible Information Training – helping promote and deliver training on our Accessible Information modules
- Helpline – Helpline triage operators
These roles will be posted when available on our Current Opportunities page. If a role you are interested is not available you can register with us and we will be in touch to discuss when a suitable role might be available.