- To support, assist and encourage parents of deaf children and their families
- To raise public awareness.
- Advice and information on many aspects of childhood deafness
- Information on Hearing Tests and Hearing Aids
- Support with Benefit Claims and Disability Appeal Tribunals
- Advice and information on education, including further and higher education
- Social Events.
Opportunities to meet other parents of deaf children. Contact organisation for details.
Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Whilst they welcome people dropping in, staff can be out at meetings or visits so it’s always best to phone or email to arrange an appointment.
281a Central Chambers
93 Hope Street