CPAG’s Handbook provides comprehensive, reliable information on all welfare beneï¬ts and tax credits.
This edition gives comprehensive advice about entitlement in 2019/20
It includes new and updated information on:
- who can claim benefits and tax credits
- the introduction and implementation of universal credit
- disability and incapacity benefits, and the work
- capability assessment for employment and support allowance
- dealing with benefit sanctions
- challenging decisions, backdating, overpayments, income and capital, and national insurance provisions
- the new bereavement support payment
Tactical guidance is included throughout to help navigate the complexities of the system and enforce your rights.
Fully indexed and cross-referenced to law, regulations, official guidance, and court, Upper Tribunal and commissioners’ decisions, it is an essential resource for claimants, advisers, local authority staff and lawyers.
Also available as a fully linked and referenced online guide.
Child Poverty Action Group
30 Micawber Street