To support the growth of the community and voluntary sector in Angus.
Provide a range of services to local voluntary organisations including:
- advice to community and voluntary organisations
- information and advice on recruitment, job descriptions, health and safety,
- equal opportunities, and issues surrounding employment
- help in compiling leaflets and newsletters
- advice and information on social economy opportunities
- talks on a range of subjects
- provision of portable equipment
- help and references for funding applications
- payroll service
- information on training opportunities.
Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 3.00pm
Friday, 9.00am – 2.00pm
32 - 34 Guthrie Port
Last updated: May 24, 2021 12:07 pm