Description of service:
Since 1951, Variety – the Children’s Charity of Ireland has been helping children who are sick, disadvantaged or have special needs. Their emphasis is on tangible items that aid with mobility and integration of children. In 2009 they introduced the first wheelchair swing into Ireland. The “Liberty Swing” is a revolutionary new concept in playground swing equipment for people with disabilities which enable children in wheelchairs to enjoy the fun and recreation of swinging.
- Easy to use
- Meets all standards and safety requirements
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Manufactured to stand up to rigours of an outdoor
- Secure locking device when not in use
- Successfully installed in parks and playgrounds worldwide
- Worldwide distribution available
In the past, children with disabilities could not experience the freedom, joy, fun and exhilaration that comes from a ‘swing in the park’.
With the design and manufacture of the Liberty Swing, many thousands of children in wheelchairs, and people with other disabilities, now have the opportunity to laugh and enjoy this new-found freedom.
Do not hire out equipment.
24 hours a day.
Variety the Childrens Charity
Last updated: May 24, 2021 12:07 pm