- To support a wide range of disabled students within the university environment
- To enable disabled students to access a comprehensive range of services within the university with the emphasis on empowerment for the student
- To provide an advisory service for university staff in fulfilling the institution’s obligations to disabled students in the context of current disability legislation
- To facilitate and implement where appropriate, support strategies for disabled students.
- Pre-entry advice
- Advice and practical support in accessing the campus
- Assistive technology advice and support including equipment loan where appropriate
- Dyslexia screening and assessments
- Exam support
- Liaison with academic departments on disability related matters
- Support in the library
- Advice and information about accommodation
- Referral to other internal support services and external agencies
- Financial assistance with disability costs relating to study.
Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 4.30pm.
Contact the University to arrange to meet a disability adviser.
65 Southpark Avenue
off University Avenue