The UK National Work Stress Network is committed to the eradication of the causes of work-related stress and associated illnesses. It campaigns to advance this aim through its involvement with the Hazards Campaign; and in conjunction with the TUC, European organisations, within UK Trades Union structures.
The Network calls for:
- Employers, Company Directors and managers at all levels to acknowledge their duty of care and for their acceptance of their health and safety responsibilities to the workforce;
- Legislation and enforcement procedures to outlaw all forms of workplace stress, bullying and victimisation; also to ensure full corporate liability for workplace injury; and
- The creation of a caring, supportive workplace culture with ‘Dignity at Work’ for all and for worker sensitive procedures for all.
- Loads of information on the website
- Can provide some general advice to individual enquirers
- No legal personal representation or counselling
Scotland’s Workplace Bullying Helpline can be contacted via:- Sandra Brown on 0131 339 9232
c/o Ian Draper
9 Bell Lane
Last updated: May 24, 2021 12:06 pm