To promote greater understanding of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC) by providing mutual support for affected families.
- Offers support and advice by telephone or by visiting
- TSA has four specialist advisers to support families and individuals
- Financial help can be given where there is a special need for equipment, or other help which is not fully covered by other services or allowances
- Organise family weekends, where the emphasis is on complete relaxation
- Annual conference is held each November to which members and friends are invited to hear specialists talk about the condition and associated topics
- Co-ordinate research projects and conferences, investigating the causes and management of TSC.
Much of the UK is covered by a network of regional representatives, who have personal experience of TS and can offer support.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9.00am – 4.00pm.
Lynn is the TSC Advisor for Scotland. Contact her for any advice you need relating TSC, benefits, information on the condition or for support.
Tel: 01236 608 257
PO Box 8728, Airdrie, ML6 8WP Scotland
32-36 Loman Street