To work together for an inclusive society. Themes that have been incorporated in these values include – inclusion; person centred practice; partnership; empowerment; growth, development and learning; innovation, adaptability and flexibility.
- Creating a range of services to support disabled people and their families to live independent, integrated lives in the community – housing, support and a range of health services
- Listening to and involving users of the service
- Creating an environment for staff and volunteers where work is rewarding
- Seek to develop new partnerships with disabled people and other organisations which will create new opportunities for people to live their chosen lifestyles as part of their community
- Renfrew Integrated Living Project which provides support for fourteen adults within a new housing development
- Ownership Options Partnership. A partnership project to promote independence for people with disabilities by supporting them to buy their own homes
- A wide range of volunteering opportunities are available.
For details of cost contact the organisation
Donations from individuals and organisations are welcome.
13 Queen's Walk, Edinburgh, EH16 4EA