Theatre NEMO’s work is based on 4 principal aims.
- To improve and promote good mental health and well-being
- To improve the support available for carers, friends and families of those affected by mental ill-health
- To advance society’s understanding of mental ill-health and challenge misconceptions
- To make a significant and tangible contribution to create a more cohesive, integrated and inclusive community.
- Community Workshops
- Hospital Workshops
- Prison Workshops
- Employability Workshops
- Performances, Exhibitions and Conferences.