They have six rooms and spaces ranging in capacity from around 6-10 to around 80-100. Laptops, data projectors, a PA system, television, DVD and access to the internet can be provided.
- Disabled parking
- Level or ramped access
- Internal areas are accessible
- Ramps and a lift for upper levels
- Disabled access toilets
- Signage appropriate for people with a visual impairment
- DDA signage installed. Fire wardens trained and able to assist in an emergency
- Fully accessible toilet as part of the Changing Places campaign
- Induction hearing loops are also available throughout the building.
Thistle Health & Wellbeing
13 Queen's Walk