Looking for help with self-directed support (SDS) in East Dunbartonshire or South Lanarkshire, Take Control services may be able to help. They provide information and can help you set up and manage your support arrangements.
Provide information on:-
- Support with a community care assessment
- Help contracting with an agency or employing a personal assistant
- Training on how to be a good employer
- Sample job descriptions and terms and conditions
- Advice on all aspects of employment responsibility
- Help with advertising, considering application forms and interviewing
- Information on how to access employer’s liability insurance
- Information on payroll
- Information on health and safety
- Continued support
- Peer support group
- Produce literature on Direct Payments.
Contact: Take Control East Dunbartonshire by telephoning 0141 776 2219 / 6342 or email email@example.com
Contact: Take Control South Lanarkshire by telephoning 01698 892 372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Southbank Business Park