To support families affected by T.A.R. syndrome.
- To raise awareness of T.A.R. syndrome with professionals and other interested individuals
- To link families in similar situations and areas
- To give new families hope for their children’s future through the shared experiences of older children in the group
- To share information on equipment, benefits and relevant support organisations
- To support families through increasing public awareness of T.A.R. syndrome by raising funds, organising events and publishing literature
- Bi-annual Family Day.
Available via their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/6645978714/?fref=ts