The community centre has 4 rooms with varying capacities from 20 to 150 people. The Town Hall has a main hall which can seat up to 300 and a small back room which can seat 20 people. An OHP projector and screem, television, video and DVD and are available in both the community centre and the Town Hall. Tea, coffee, soft drinks and sweets can be catered for.
- Disabled parking in front of the community centre. There is no disabled parking at Town Hall.
- Level or ramped access
- Internal areas are accessible and on ground level
- Disabled access toilets
- Induction loops in both venues
- Visual fire alarm system to compliment the auduble system
- Groups hiring these venues will need to have their own evacuation strategy in place.
Phone: 01856 850 712