To provide support, information and resources to all involved in out of school care.
- Promote relevant research and the development of appropriate training and qualifications for workers in this field
- Provide members with a range of services including information and advice, publications, training and support and a money insurance package
- Provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and experience
- Increase public awareness of the need for out of school care and thus encourage government at all levels to respond to that need
- Encourage opportunities for practical cooperation amongst members.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 4.00pm.
100 Wellington Street