SOS!SEN is a national charity aiming to empower parents and carers of children with SEN to tackle successfully themselves the difficulties they face when battling for their children’s rights.
They offer advice on:
- getting the right help for your child
- dealing with the school or local authority
- interpreting official letters
- getting a statement for your child
- finding independent expert professional advice
- appealing to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal
The helpline is usually manned every weekday between 9:30am and 12:30 and between 2:00 and 5:00pm and on Tuesday evenings from 8.00pm to 10.00pm. A reduced service may operate on Friday afternoons.
11A Creek Road
Last updated: June 9, 2020 1:39 pm