The organisation aims to:
- be the voice of and for people with dementia nationally and locally
influence public policies that impact on the lives of people with dementia and their families
- promote improved provision of services in Scotland
develop information, education, awareness and training in the field of dementia
- reduce the prejudice and stigma attached to dementia.
- supports local working groups
- campaigns for high quality services
- responds to consultations
- produces publications including DVDs, which feature people with dementia talking about why and how their voice should be heard
- arranges talks to groups
- is a forum for discussion
- sends its views to Scottish Government
Membership / costs:
This is a member-run organisation. All members have a diagnosis of dementia.
81 Oxford Street