To promote the well-being and to represent the interests of older people in care homes.
- Provide advice, support and information through the Advice Line (020 7359 8136)
- Help older people and their relatives make informed choices about moving into care
- Helping potential residents, their families and friends be better informed about their rights, entitlements and standards they should expect
- Disseminating information and influencing practice through training courses, conferences, seminars, publications and training materials
- Empowering older people, their relatives and friends to stand up for the human rights of those in care homes
- Supporting families and close friends in their roles as principal advocates acting in the best interests of older people in care
- Promoting and supporting relatives and residents groups in care homes and local areas
- Influencing public and professional opinion.
1 The Ivories
6 - 18 Northampton Street