To offer peer support for people with HIV and AIDS.
A national organisation run by HIV positive people for HIV positive people.
- Support groups, including an African group, a women’s support group, Gaytalk men’s group. STR8 talk mixed heterosexual group.
- Telephone helpline Monday to Friday 10.00am -1.00pm and from 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- One to one support information and advocacy
- Family / children’s support
- Information service
- Volunteer opportunities
- Young people one to one information and support
345 City Road
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:32 pm