Previously known as:
D.I.S.I.P. (Disability Information Service in Perthshire)
To improve the quality of life for disabled people in Perth and Kinross by offering accurate, free, current and relevant disability related information.
- Provide information on current, national and local disability / impairment and related issues
- Provide a one stop, signposting shop on disability issues
- Provision of self-management courses
- Provision of ongoing peer support groups
- Long Term Conditions – This service supports individuals living with a long-term condition to develop their self-management skills
- Provision of contact information for local agencies
Monday – Friday, 10.30am – 3.30pm.
Perth Business Centre
28 Glasgow Road