Pictures to Share books provide a well researched, readily available and enjoyable activity for those with dementia and their carers to share, whilst at the same time promoting high quality communication. When traditional books, magazines and TV are too complicated and confusing to be enjoyed, the reassuring books:
- can be shared and enjoyed with carers and visitors
- are designed to encourage meaningful communication and discussion
- give people a calm activity that they may be able to do alone
- are based around individual interests, not specific memories
- are robust, lightweight, and easy to handle
- give back to people the pleasure of books that they may have lost.
The website also provides a range of information about their other products.
Old Mill Place