- To see effective, safe treatment for allergy intolerance in National Health Service hospitals
- To provide reliable information and guidance to people who believe they are affected by an allergy or intolerance
- To see allergy and intolerance accepted as real problems and for there to be adequate, effective and safe treatment in major teaching hospitals
- To assist and impart information to G.P.s, hospital doctors and members of other medically trained caring and teaching professions
- To supply correct information to the media.
- Offers advice on the whole spectrum of food and chemical induced allergy and intolerance, mineral deficiency, candida, parasitic infection, hyperactivity and hyperventilation
- Can suggest the best doctor for a particular problem in your area
- Provides funding for academic bodies to research safe and effective methods of testing for and treating allergy and intolerance.
Sunday – Friday, 9.00am – 9.00pm.
PO Box 45