To find the causes and finally the means of preventing cot deaths.
- Helpline is available to families, carers and professionals affected by or concerned about sudden unexpected infant death
- Raises funds for research into cot deaths and their prevention
- Supports families who have experienced a cot death
- Provides infant care advice to parents
- A network of trained befrienders to support bereaved families
- The Care of the Next Infant (CONI) scheme, in partnership with the NHS, to support bereaved families with subsequent babies
- Provides information relating to cot deaths and raises general awareness through regional meetings and campaigns.
The Helpline can be accessed Monday – Friday, 10.00am – 11.00pm and Saturday – Sunday, 6.00pm – 11.00pm.
Lullaby Trust do not cover Scotland. See separate entry for Scottish Cot Death Trust
11 Belgrave Road