To provide high quality housing, ensuring that those with special needs have housing comparable to that offered to mainstream tenants.
- Loretto Housing Association provides housing care and support to those in need
- Flexible care package is provided for service users tailored to the needs of each individual
- Work with all statutory bodies to ensure that both housing and staff meet the highest standards
- Provide on-site training and in-house seminars, as well as external training
- Provide limited places for students of nursing and social work to obtain hands-on experience of special needs social care.
Loretto Housing Association believe everyone should have their own home with their own front door, and so offer support to ensure people are able to live happy and independent lives.
170 Crown Street