To enable people with impairments, who live in Lochaber to overcome their disability and to support carers.
- Provide an information service which includes getting help and equipment
- Craft / Bric a Brac shop
- Minibus transport service
- RADAR keys available
- Lunch Club Monday – Friday at Caol Community Centre served at 1.00pm at a cost of £4.70 (choice of 2 main meals with homemade sweet or homemade soup which alternates daily) this includes transport if required
- Community cafe
- Loan of wheelchairs – manual
- Volunteering opportunities.
Office: Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 3.30pm and Fridays, 9.30am – 3.00pm
Cafe: Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 3.00pm and Saturdays, 9.30am – 12.30pm.
Caol Shopping Centre