To support and advise people of all ages with limb loss.
- Provides advice and information via a helpline to people born without limbs or who have had an amputation
- Promotes rehabilitation through a home / hospital visiting service
- Co-operates at a practical level with many national and local bodies concerned with disabilities
- Organises conferences to discuss the latest research and development news
- Co-ordinates sports and events (including football coaching for disabled people, health and fitness clinics for amputees, family fun days at limb centres and D.S.C.’s)
- Operates a national forum of wheelchair user groups
- Limb Loss legal panel.
Step Forward quarterly newsletter.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Waterhouse Business Centre
2 Cromar Way