To helping those who are facially disfigured, their loved ones, the professionals who care for them and the communities in which they live, to understand and solve the problems of living with this disability.
- Offers the hand of friendship on a one to one basis
- Links families, friends and professionals
- Assists people with facial disfigurement to share their experiences, struggles and hopes
- Helps people with this disability to build the courage to face life again
- Provides continuing education to medical, nursing and allied health professionals concerning the lifelong needs of people with facial disfigurement
- To educate the public to value the person behind every face.
There is no charge for membership.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 9.00pm
1 Victoria Place
90 Westgate Bay Avenue
Westgate on Sea