To help disabled and / or disadvantaged people and their carers, to control and influence the quality of their lives and the services that they use.
- Support service users and carers to achieve their goals and increase their resources
- Work with practitioners, agencies and community groups to develop awareness and skills in user involvement
- Bring together and develop new resources and information to increase knowledge and skills
- Undertake service evaluations and action research
- Run seminars, workshops and consultations.
10 Hailes Street