Income Maximisation Service (Edinburgh Council)

Rent and benefits advice for Council tenants

Phone us on

Services provided:

The Income Maximisation Service wants to reduce the amount of rent a tenant pays and also gives advice on benefits.

For details call  0131 200 2360 or email

Anyone who has received a notice of proceedings or a court date because of rent arrears or debt problems should contact a Housing Officer at their locality office for advice.

For advice and assistance contact Edinburgh Housing Advice Partnership (external link)

Telephone: 0845 3024607.


Phone: 0131 200 2360

Back to Directory

Back to top