- To provide advice in debt and personal finance
- To help clients gain financial control.
- Provide welfare rights representation
- Income maximisation and uptake of welfare benefits
- Money Advice: Debt counselling and general money advice
- Maximisation of Income:- Benefits being received, cheaper Home /
- Contents / Pet Insurances
- Debt management and debt relief
- Advice on diligence and court action regarding creditors
- Basic bank accounts.
- Welfare Rights: providing representation for claimants at Tribunals
- Assistance with completing welfare benefits forms
office opening hours:
- Monday to Thursday, 8.45am – 4.30pm
- Friday, 8.45am – 3.30pm.
Phoneline opening hours:
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 3 pm.
Hector McNeil House
7 / 8 Clyde Square
Phone: 01475 715 299
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:31 pm