- Raises awareness about the treatment and management of chronic hepatitis B. Just Diagnosed Information
- Raises awareness about the need for our 7 million citizens at risk to obtain their Hepatitis B Safety Tests & Vaccinations
- Offers advice and information to individuals with HBV infection or to their families and friends, providing a ‘bespoke’ service by phone/email/post. HBV Tests Explained Service
- Facilitates networking between patients and/or families affected by HBV infection, putting people in touch with others for support and sharing of experiences.
- Campaigns to secure the best possible services in the UK for the prevention of HBV infection, including universal immunisation.
- Campaigns to secure the best possible services in the UK for the management of hepatitis B virus-related liver diseases, including liver cancer.
The helpline can be accessed between 9.00am – 4.45pm, Monday to Friday.
Telephone: 0800 206 1899.
Unit B 35