To offer help and support to children with heart disorders and their families whatever the condition, wherever it is treated.
- Provide contact between families through regular publications, annual review, online forum and social media
- Publish a comprehensive handbook for parents ‘Heart Children’ providing information on heart defects, treatment, education, exercise, feeding problems
- Provide activity breaks for heart children and separately for their siblings
- Make free wetsuits available to encourage healthy activity
- Run a summer event for families
- Provide dedicated stars from the Heart of Stars for bereaved parents.
Membership is free and open to all children with a heart defect and their families.
Monday – Friday, 10.00am – 4.00pm.
9 Field Road
Last updated: July 1, 2020 4:30 pm