To provide specialist rehabilitation for adults with acquired profound hearing loss and their families, helping people to adjust to deafness in everyday living.
- Hearing Link provides intensive rehabilitation for recently deafened adults and their families – giving information about alternative communication strategies and support available
- They also bring deafened adults together
- Provide Challenging Deafness – a six week long self management course for adults living with acquired profound learning loss (APHL)
- Outreach volunteers who visit recently deafened adults
- Provide specialist deafened awareness training for professionals.
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm (It is advisable to make an appointment).
Hearing Concern LINK is a national organisation.
Communication support needs:
Members and service users of LINK Scotland may require communication support to:
- understand spoken language
- interact with others
To consult with members and service users of LINK Scotland and involve them in a public engagement activity contact Scotland Manager; telephone 0131 447 9420
The Eric Liddell Centre
15 Morningside Road
Phone: 0131 447 9420
Minicom: 07564 916 798 (SMS)
Helpline number: or 07564 916 798