To help people retain their independence in their own homes. Hanover Telecare is part of Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Ltd.
- 24 hour call handling service
- 25,000 connections from all over Scotland
- Rent community alarm units to anyone for £10.59 a month excluding VAT
- Alarms connect to a normal telephone line and are supplied with a pendant that the user can wear
- Supply smart and assistive devices, such as fall detectors, flood detectors, smoke, heat and movement sensors.
- Provide a range of sensors for dementia sufferers, wandering alarms, bed occupancy sensors, automatic light switches.
- Information talks at open days and exhibitions.
Service is available throughout Scotland
- Telecare available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Office Administration – Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
95 McDonald Road
Phone: 0131 557 0598