To ensure that all people with haemophilia and related bleeding disorders receive the best possible care, treatment and support.
- Provide information and support to people with bleeding disorders and their families.
- Promote Scottish based services
- Arrange annual adventure holidays for children and young people
- Produce regular newsletters
- Provide services for people affected with bleeding disorders
- Provide information and support for women with bleeding disorders
- Benefits information.
There are local groups in Tayside, Grampian, South East Scotland and the west of Scotland.
The helpline can be accessed from Tuesday – Friday, 10.00am – 4.00pm.
23 Lauriston Street