To help blind and partially sighted children, providing family support, information, educational and recreational advice.
The organisation provides:
- Resources to ensure educational goals are achieved
- Opportunities to participate in recreational activities
- Technological resources for home use
- Book Service called CustomEyes which provides large print children’s books
- Activity / holiday weekends
- Educational advocacy service
- Grants may be given for equipment to low income families
- Family support, information/advice and emotional support.