The Good Morning Service is a telephone care and support service where a friend on the phone will:-
- Call for a chat and check on the well-being of a person
- Provide a listening ear and offer support
- Tell them ‘what’s on’ in their local community
- Alert a contact person or Police Scotland if the person fails to answer their telephone
- Give early warnings of bogus callers operating in their area
This service is free to people over 60 years in Glasgow and South Ayrshire.
Weekdays 8.00am to 3.30pm
Weekends and holidays 8.00am to 12 noon.
110 Flemington Street